Wrecking Crew documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm...--Only ONE Night on Aug. 21st (according to the article) in my area!

I definitely gotta go see it!!!! :arrowdog:

-- Dave (Thanks!)

This film is fantastic! Denny did a great job putting it together and should not be missed. I have seen it twice and I'm looking forward to the next time. The 2nd time, I picked up on some things I didn't catch the 1st time. I repeat - do not miss seeing this film!

It is to bad we (Detroit area) have to choose between seeing the wrecking crew documentary and Sergio Mendes at Chene Park. I am curious which one local AM Cornerites will choose and their logic for doing so? I lean towards Sergio as the documentary will probably be released on dvd somewheres down the road.

If your cable/satellite TV has AXS-TV, they've been showing The Wrecking Crew intermittently over the last month or two - they "ghosted" on so many more bands/songs than I had ever realized...

Hmmmmm, didn't notice that I could have watched it on my recent flight to Disneyland, as I hadn't until I no-longer had the 2+ hours it would have took to watch... And thought I would be able to see it en route, to find it was no longer there...

(But, as I said, I didn't want to have to run my credit card through even for a mere $6, until I could "make what those guys were making", though I enjoyed the trailer for it...)

So what ever opportunities I have to see it/watch/it/own it, I'll continue holding out for...

-- Dave

I've seen the film and agree it is well worth seeing more than once. There's some controversy over it - Carol Kaye isn't happy for one - but whatever the background, there's so much in it that it's a 'must see' for anyone on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom