Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
First-time post here...let me say quickly that it's been a pleasure and an education to read through the posts here.

I found that site to be pretty interesting, actually. Just enough edge but showing a wide range of interests, reasonably open-minded, and not quite as exploitative as the self-advertising would first lead you to believe.

http://karencarpenterdiedforyoursin...nk-im-gonna-be-sad-i-think-its-today/#more-29

And the post about Karen was sympathetic even in its posture of critical distance. (Though why would any feeling person want to assume a pose of critical distance from KC?) The link to the early California Dreamin' track was quite perceptive, however. Back in the day I always wished that Karen would rock out (or, more to the point, that Richard would've let her do so...), so being reminded of that track was quite a pleasure.

I understand she was like 74 years old. She sure could have lived one or two more decades, I guess, but the younger someone, the sadder their passing. Like Karen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom