Vibrato recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

David S

I will be vacationing from 21-25 July in LA and have a resv to visit Vibrato during that week for the first time. A little "beyond" my budget but my spouse ad I would like to experience it once.

I'm sure listers here have visited there before so may I please have some recommendations.

Thanks, David

Recommendations for what? Food? Music? Parking?

The food is a little on the high end, but I've been to far more expensive places. I remember I had the braised short ribs, which were outstanding! Very tender and tasty, the meat just fell off the bone. My wife had a steak (I think a NY Strip) and she loved it. I think I had some grilled asparagus with my dish while Kathy had a baked potato. We each had a couple of drinks so our tab was around $100, maybe a little more. Really not that bad cost wise.

The venue is great for listening to music. The acoustics are top notch! It doesn't matter where you sit. You can also just sit at the bar if you don't want to eat. I guess depending on who's playing will determine how many seats/tables are available. The club itself is in this little strip center and we had no problems with parking. You can also park out on the street that leads to the parking lot. Nice area (Bel Air after all). Plenty of Herb's art work throughout the venue as well. You should have a great time there!

Capt. Bacardi

Capt, Meant to thank you for your post which was helpful. I had the pleasure of visiting Vibrato on Wednesday, July 23. Had a lovely evening there -- food and entertainment-wise (we saw Jerry Vivino, Conan O'Brien's music director, perform and we rather liked his sound. Folks should check out hsi current release, Back East. For those of you who do iTunes, it's available there for a reasonable price.). Folks there were quite pleasant. I know now why everyone raves about the acoustics there - as I am hearing impaired I appreciate these things. Not being from LA, we were kind of confused by the driving directions there - and a little freaked out by the big canyon that we had to drive around (lol), but nonetheless, a nice evening was had. Hope folks associated with the Vibrato see this - I did post a tweet and a private FB message to say thank you and to praise staff, notably our waiter. Just want them to know what a pleasant evening my spouse and I had.

Ok, off to hoot a Chatannooga Choo-Choo...lol.

All best, David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom