Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Song4uman

Thank you to all of the members here. I love reading your comments and commenting when I feel that I have something to add. I appreciate the fact that we can agree to disagree about things and not feel that we are being scolded or put down. I have been a member of others forums where if you don't agree, you are sort of "put in your place".

Thank you! I enjoy our conversations.

Jonathan

Thank you to all of the members here. I love reading your comments and commenting when I feel that I have something to add. I appreciate the fact that we can agree to disagree about things and not feel that we are being scolded or put down. I have been a member of others forums where if you don't agree, you are sort of "put in your place".

Thank you! I enjoy our conversations.

Jonathan
I've been "put in my place" in this forum so buckle up.

It's funny, in years gone by I used to only come here now and again but I log in every single day nowadays to join in the various Carpenters threads and the hive of activity you see here. It's my favourite forum! :)

It's funny, in years gone by I used to only come here now and again but I log in every single day nowadays to join in the various Carpenters threads and the hive of activity you see here. It's my favourite forum! :)

Same here. I think there was a mass exodus from Leadsister 5 or so years ago when it became dormant. I was one of 'em.

I like that Stephen, "a hive of activity"
Head on over to the Bowie Wonderworld website: You'll get stung for sure there! Two massive Bowie compilations coming out with new music and they are such (mostly) unhappy fans. The tone is night and day between this fan site and the Bowie site. I don't post much but I do enjoy the positivity of the Carpenter threads.

This forum has been a great learning experience for me, and
a wonderful outlet for my irreverent ramblings.
However, I am most grateful to those who take time from their busy
lives to read, and reply, to this outstanding congregation of
Carpenters' devotees!

I would like to thank the brilliant people who took the time and put in the hard work to create something for what I consider to be a secret treasure. At least the members are like a community where everyone matters unlike the other fan sites where there is just alot of babble and ignorance. I so enjoy reading and learning things and mostly the fact that there are fans out there who still love Carpenters music as much as I do. Peace and Love to you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom