Question for Bacardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM Matt

Forum Undertaker
I only have 4 more Herb Alpert CD's to go & I got the complete collection!! All I need to get is Herb Alpert/Hugh Masekela (1977), "Beyond" (1980), "Magic Man" (1981) & "Blow Your Own Horn" (1983). I know that EBay or Amazon want more than $ 200 or $ 250 for those CD's. I am planning on saving my money for all 4 CD's!! The man who is the manager & works at Records & Tapes Galore in Saginaw, Michigan is gonna get all 4 CD's for me. I do dislike using MP3 or itunes so I am going to get the original CD's instead. When I got "Volume 2" (1963), "Warm" (1969) & "The Brass Are Comin'" (1969) at "fye" (For Your Entertainment) in Saginaw, Michigan, they did not copy the back side of the CD when I was there 2 years ago but that's okay, I do need the back cover though. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Save your money - I think that you could do a lot better on eBay! An individual who is selling would likely be looking for a lot less than a dealer who is looking for a large PAYDAY!

You can just use the Google image search to download the covers. It's pretty easy to do.

Capt. Bacardi
...wondering what the question was online...

Got the Herb Alpert/Hugh Masekela 1978 CD for $ 106.00 Monday afternoon!! A great CD that was reissued back in late 1988 or early 1989!! There are 3 more to go!! Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Hmmmmm...I've been doing eBay for my Pat Boone & maybe other than a couple of real hard-to-find (likely Import) stuff, I don't think anything I've bought off of there even approached that amount...! (Nothing I'd bought really came over a double-digit!)

-- Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom