Passage Promo T-Shirts Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passenger

Just found this earlier today....the same vendor that listed the Passage promo mugs on eBay 2-3 weeks ago now has the black long-sleeved promo t-shirt listed, and plenty of them....10 Small, 17 Medium, 19 Large and 8 X-Large currently available....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261856806809

However, I just heard back from the seller after I'd made him an offer, and he said to be aware that these run at least two sizes small, so if you're an XL or XXL, he wouldn't recommend buying....so I'm out of luck, but hope others here can take advantage of them.

Many thanks for this tip! My Passage mug sits in my office and is quite a conversation piece. A few notes on the t-shirts: 1.) is it me, or are the necks on those shirts CRAZY wide? I’m afraid if I tried one on, it’d fall right to the floor! 2.) Why, oh, why didn’t these promotional items (mugs, t-shirts) get into DJ’s / station programmer’s hands when Passage was released?!? The album would have gone to #1! Somebody better have been fired at A&M for that blunder… 3.) Did you notice the other Carpenters shirts for sale on that page? One design is similar to the fan club t-shirt from the early 80’s that I bravely wore to school…BIG thanks again for posting, Passenger.

Good point enunciated , MustHearThisAlbum !
Who was stock-piling these items (any promo item)-- instead of disbursing them to the folks to promote Carpenters Album ?
Was somebody at A&M not performing their duties to actually 'promote' Passage ?
I'm still looking for the elusive Passage Poster !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom