Passage Promo Mugs Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I may have to get one before they're gone. :eek: I thought this album cover was wonderful -no pepsodent twins or valentine in sight.

Just bought one also. So there's probably only 2 or 3 left. The seller is probably wondering why in heck they all sold within hours of each other. LOL!

Thans for the info! I got one! Yay! Was tempted to buy the remaining 3 but that would just be greedy.

I hope someone else finds a box of Carpenters promos! Who knows what's still around! A really neat addition for the collection. Thanks again!!!!

Glad to help, but just paying-it-forward....I was able to purchase the "Sweet Memory" CD set over a year ago when Chris-An Ordinary Fool had just posted a link here for it on eBay....and also secured the German CD of "Christmas Portrait" with "Ave Maria" sans choir the year prior when someone referenced it here as well. I'm in my 50's now, but finding and securing Carpenters rarities or things like this on eBay/elsewhere actually gives me a sense of that excitement I got back in my youth when hearing a new single or seeing each of their new albums for the first time....

Years ago, I gave mine away, that I found in a garage sale from soneone who once worked at A&M, as a thank you for allowing me to borrow VHS tapes from the live Japan shows. Thankfully, they now live on YouTube, and my memory still caresses the mug plus I gained a friend!

Craig

Gary!!! Hurray! :wave:You're back! :goodie:We've all missed you! Don't be a stranger!!! :phones:

Let me chime in with all of the rest of you in giving hosannahs to Passenger for the heads-up. I nabbed TWO of these magnificent mugs as well--great minds think alike!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
:b-drums: (If they only had an emoticon with Karen playing the drums, life would truly be complete...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom