New book about Karen on the way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

BearManor Media, the show business specialty publisher, will have a new book next year which currently has the working title "Some Kind of Lonely Clown." It will be an assessment (and appreciation) of Karen Carpenter's life, career and legacy. (Not a bio.) If you have stories, comments, anecdotes, theories, or ideas about Karen's life, legacy, issues, skills or anything else that you'd like to share with the author, please send them to [email protected]. We are particularly hoping to hear from some people who knew her or worked with her, though all comments are welcome. Be part of the this new project! Thank you very much.

Thanks for asking. It's at the publisher being edited, readied for galleys, etc. etc. Stay tuned.

Thanks! I only saw your post earlier this evening as I was looking through some of the older threads.

Did you get all the information/contributions you were after?

Been almost a year since the original post here. Curious if there's a date for publication yet.

Thanks Harry. Did I miss another thread about it? I don't see a spot on the webpage with any snippets to read.

Has anyone on the forum here read it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom