Illegitimate Herb Albums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

!!goingplaces!!

I found these two Herb Alpert/TJB albums online that are available for download, the artwork for one is Herbs headshot from Sounds like... and the other is another headshot of Herb from a TJB compilation years back. essentially the two albums are the same album. The tracklist is the entire Herb Alpert's Ninth album but in jumbled order with taste of honey, Spanish flea and music to watch girls go by added in. It doesn't strike me as a legitimate release plus I don't recall Herb ever recording music to watch girls go by... I have no intentions of downloading this album but I was curious if any one here can shed some light on this release... Oddly enough, these two albums surfaced shortly after Come Fly With Me was released.

Unauthorized releases seem to be popping up lately and many are coming from the U.K. and Europe. While they are outright stealing Herb's music, any fan would clearly know after listening to MTWGB, that is NOT Herb & TJB! As I just mentioned in another thread around these parts, Herb Alpert Presents will be the ONLY label for Herb releases around the world. And later for Lani, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom