Herb on XM Sept. 19th, 6 pm EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Sidoruk

Founder, A&M Fan Net
Staff member
SiriusXM to Broadcast Exclusive "Town Hall" Special with Herb Alpert

The “Town Hall” to be moderated by musician and SiriusXM host Dave Koz and will air on SiriusXM's Watercolors channel

NEW YORK–September 12, 2014– -SiriusXM announced today that Grammy Award-winning musician Herb Alpert will sit down for an intimate Q&A session with a select group of listeners for the SiriusXM “Town Hall” series on Monday, September 15.

“SiriusXM’s Town Hall with Herb Alpert” will feature Alpert answering questions from a studio audience about his career, including his new album In The Mood, scheduled to be released on September 30. The “Town Hall” will be moderated by saxophonist and Watercolors host Dave Koz.

“SiriusXM’s Town Hall with Herb Alpert,” will air on September 19 at 6:00 pm ET via satellite on Watercolors channel 66, and through the SiriusXM Internet Radio App on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com. For rebroadcast times, please visit www.siriusxm.com/townhall.

Listen to Alpert's new song "Chattanooga Choo Choo," off In the Mood, here: http://shorefi.re/1nOxCup.

“SiriusXM’s Town Hall with Herb Alpert” is part of SiriusXM’s “Town Hall” series, featuring iconic entertainers and figures sitting down with studio audiences of SiriusXM listeners. Previous SiriusXM “Town Hall" specials have featured Bruce Springsteen, Billy Crystal, Quentin Tarantino, Carol Burnett, Tom Petty, Willie Nelson, KISS, Coldplay, Ringo Starr, Taylor Swift, Hugh Jackman, Dolly Parton, Kris Kristofferson, Jason Aldean, Roger Waters, the surviving members of Nirvana, Gregg Allman, Usher and Tony Hawk.

After the broadcast, “SiriusXM’s Town Hall with Herb Alpert” will be available on SiriusXM On Demand for subscribers listening via the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for smartphones and other mobile devices or online at siriusxm.com. Visit www.siriusxm.com/ondemand for more info about SiriusXM On Demand.

For more information on SiriusXM, please visit www.siriusxm.com[URL='http://www.siriusxm.com'].[/URL]​

Listening to "Watercolors Channel 66" now and it's 6:47PM EST and no Herb Town Hall :shrug:

Just god-awful "Smooth Jazz".
Wrong date and time perhaps????????

I checked around for this...try again Sept. 25 at 6pm Eastern on the Watercolors channel...it is also supposed to be on demand afterwards on the "shows & on demand" section of the Sirius app. I got an email invitation before this event...and I quickly said "yes!" but then was told it was first come first served, and I didn't respond fast enough, even though I had just got that email. I would have loved to be there...was already going to ask people here what they might like me to ask, if I actually got in a few questions of my own. I think I would have asked if he ever will actually release the "Summertime" and the "Just You and Me" albums, if only on digital download at least.

Last edited:
Just listened to the town hall talk with Herb. Although I thought it was entertaining and well worth listening to, I was a little disappointed in the (mostly) kinda lame questions the people there got to ask...like "who is the M in A&M Records?" Really? However, don't get me wrong, it was still great to hear. Herb really is a special guy and of course somewhat talented, LOL.

I ended up listening to it through the On Demand feature. Most of what was talked about I had heard in other interviews, but this got into more detail, such as the reason why A&M was set up the way it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom