Herb & Lani's New Album - "In The Mood"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Herb & Lani would play in Nashville, TN. All the dates listed are too far for me to travel. Hopefully they will add some more.

Loving the new music. A couple of cool twists and turns for the hard-core fans. That's all I have to say for now.

Great news! Glad Herb and Lani and crew are touring again. I lucked out getting to see them in Chicago last year. We were three feet from them! If you haven't seen them yet, they're worth the drive. They were all sensational.

Amazon has updated the site as follows (which I guess explains the "deluxe edition) part. Songs 6 and 15.

Track Listings

1. Chattanooga Choo Choo
2. Blue Moon
3. Zoo Train
4. Begin the Beguine
5. Don't Cry
6. Ol' Man River (Amazon Exclusive)
7. Let It Be Me
8. Spanish Harlem
9. 5am
10. Morning
11. When Sunny Gets Blue
12. Amy's Tune
13. All I Have To Do Is Dream
14. Sneaky
15. Conversation (Amazon Exclusive)
16. America the Beautiful

The cover art seems to be a cross between CONEY ISLAND and either COLORS or MY ABSTRACT HEART.

Harry

Cover art: Fluorescent Night [acrylic on canvas] by Herb Alpert.

More details shortly...

Sort of odd that they took a Herb Alpert painting and covered it so much with text. I do like it though.

(If you know what you're doing, you could have had a copy of it awhile ago...)

I personally prefer to grab the CD from Amazon - real media - solid, substantial, something I can hold in my hand!

Harry

Getting the CD from Amazon from the manager at Records & Tapes Galore in Saginaw, MI because of the 2 bonus tracks!!! Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom