Herb and Lani March Into Vibrato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles H.

Herb and Lani appear at Herb Alpert's Vibrato Grill and Jazz in Bel Air, CA on March 18 and 19. The dinner show starts at 8 both nights. Am I the only one who wasn't aware (until recently) that Herb has his own restaurant and music club? Or that Tijuana Brass bass guitarist Pat Senatore is the club's Artistic Director? If Pat (who also plays there) would sit in with Herb on a few of the old numbers, it would be 2/7ths of an original Tijuana Brass concert!

Charles

Am I the only one who wasn't aware (until recently) that Herb has his own restaurant and music club? Or that Tijuana Brass bass guitarist Pat Senatore is the club's Artistic Director?

Ummm, yes? :D

The Vibrato is a really neat club. I went there about three years ago when we flew to LA to catch Herb and Lani perform at a winery in Temeculah. The food is excellent as well. I had some braised short ribs while my fiancee had a steak. Both dishes were incredible! As luck had it Pat Senatore performed that night with a pianist. John Pisano has played there as well. Anyone who lives in the LA area or who plans on visiting LA should definitely go to the Vibrato. Some of Herb's art work is displayed as well.

Capt. Bacardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom