Herb Alpert Concert On XM Radio Friday (12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Sidoruk

Founder, A&M Fan Net
Staff member
From Randy Badazz Alpert: Herb Alpert's concert from October in Skokie, Illinois was recorded and will be airing as part of the "12 Days Of Concerts" series on the Watercolors channel on Sirius XM this Friday, Dec. 19th at 10 am and 6 pm Eastern Time. (Note: those who are not subscribers should be able to go to the SiriusXM web site and sign up for a free trial, to be able to listen via the Internet.)

Last edited:
Today is the day! Sirius XM Watercolors at 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Tune in to hear Herb & Lani and their Band perform live from the IN THE MOOD Tour a few weeks ago. Don't miss it!

I just finished listening and it was fantastic. I plan on tuning in again at 6 herb live is awsome

I hope they might release it

Happy listening.
Joe

Goodevening,

For the folks who missed the concert i've recorded it on my pc. Anyone interested in listening to the wonderfull concert let me know. It's a 144 Mb Mp3 file from beginning to end.

Greetings,
Reijer

Great! I'd love to hear it. My e-mail is: (e-mail address deleted)

- greetings from the north -
Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodevening,

For the folks who missed the concert i've recorded it on my pc. Anyone interested in listening to the wonderfull concert let me know. It's a 144 Mb Mp3 file from beginning to end.

Greetings,
Reijer
My e mail is (e-mail address deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest you do this privately rather than everybody throwing their e-mails out there for all to see.

Just click on the person's name then click on "Start a conversation" to keep things between you.

Capt. Bacardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom