Carpenters "GOLD" Richard Carpenter signed wall display - UNIVERSAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
Who here at the forum has or knows someone who has a signed "GOLD" Universal wall display? They released 100 and all were signed by Richard.

Please respond here on the thread or PM me! Thanks! :)

Correction. Some of the 100 were issued as just CDs with numbers and autographs. Later, they made the plaques. I have just the CD, numbered #012/100.

Correction. Some of the 100 were issued as just CDs with numbers and autographs. Later, they made the plaques. I have just the CD, numbered #012/100.

Correct. I am looking for the plaqued version.

Hmmm.

I was fortunate enough to pick up a framed #9 directly from Universal.

I also have the 35th Anniv Universal Limited Edition signed by Richard Carpenter framed artwork, you may not be able to see but I have #009 of #100.

These two quotes from very different threads would indicate that both Chris May and Chris-An Ordinary Fool have #009.

Number nine, number nine, number nine, ... Oh wait, that's Beatles shtick...

Harry

Harry, I give you a 9 for that detective work. :laugh:

Yup...Chris May is the man!!! I thought I mentioned it somewhere in one of my posts that I picked it up from him many years ago. It's still in my music room hanging on the same wall in the same perfect condition as when I opened that box in the mail. I love looking at it and thinking Richard actually signed this and I know it's legit and even have the certificate of authenticity. I never had the chance to ever see Carpenters in concert or ever met Richard and probably never will so this is pretty cool to own.

Harry, is the one you own also framed like mine with the plate?

Mine is just a CD set in a jewel case. Same Richard signature in gold on the front, same date, same discs with the special box with the numbers, and same back cover with the number box. It's just not mounted on anything (so I get to play mine!)

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom